Dr. Satish Pai has more than a decade of experience in the field of orthodontics in terms of practice and academics. Dr. Pai is dual trained in Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry. However, at the moment his practice at Putnam Orthodontics includes Adult, Teen and Kids Orthodontics, with plans of expanding to Pediatric Dentistry services in the future.
His qualifications and related accolades are as mentioned below:
- Completed his Master of Science (M.S) in Orthodontics and Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S) from Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine.
- Completed his Master of Public Health (M.P.H) from the University of Michigan.
- Achieved a Masters of Dental Surgery (M.D.S) in pediatric and preventive dentistry from the National University of Ireland and University College Cork, Ireland respectively.
- Has been rewarded with the Ernest Haas Scholarship for academic achievement in Orthodontics Postgraduate studies and the Henry Nahoum award for excellence in Craniofacial studies.
- Has also been awarded the first faculty award – a national honor by the American Association of Orthodontics.
He has had his works published extensively in international specialty journals to which he contributes as a reviewer as well. He also served as Clinical Assistant Professor in the Division of Orthodontics at Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine. In his spare time, he likes to spend time with his family and read about the latest advancements in the field of orthodontics.