ClearCorrect vs. Invisalign

Clearcorrect vs Invisalign

What do Aligners Correct?

Only 15% of adults have well-aligned front teeth, which is a very small proportion. The main concerns with the rest 85% of the adults are:

Crowded teeth

Crowding

Spacing teeth

Spacing

Overbite

Overbite

Underbite

Underbite

Deep bite

Deep bite

40% - 50% of the population does not have an ideal bite

Before

After

Important Facts:

Invisalign

  • 96% patient satisfaction rate
  • 68% fewer chances of teens being teased while wearing Invisalign teen as compared to metal braces

Clear Correct

  • 2nd Largest manufacturer of invisible braces in the US
  • 70% users say they’ve had a good experience with the process

Difference between Invisalign and ClearCorrect

Points of Difference Invisalign ClearCorrect
Thickness Invisalign is thicker as compared to ClearCorrect. ClearCorrect is made of a lighter material and comparatively thinner than Invisalign.
Treatment Time Invisalign takes 10-12 months for teeth alignment. ClearCorrect takes 13.5 months for teeth alignment.
Types of Aligners
  • Invisalign Full
  • Invisalign Lite
  • Invisalign i7
  • Invisalign Teen
  • Invisalign express 5
  • Invisalign Assist
  • Invisalign First
  • Limited 6
  • Limited 12
  • Unlimited
Cost Invisalign cost ranges from $3,000 to $8,000. ClearCorrect cost ranges from $2,000 to $8,000.
Hours/Day Invisalign aligners should be worn for at least 22 hours each day. ClearCorrect aligners should be worn for 22 hours per day.
Technology Invisalign is way ahead of the game with its own patented thermoplastic material, SmartTrack®. ClearCorrect still uses plastic materials that Invisalign used many years ago.
Fit Invisalign 3D prints their aligners so that they fit perfectly. ClearCorrect prints the 3D models and then manually cuts the aligners. Fit is not great because the 3D models don’t take into account the unpredictable tooth movements.

Benefits of Aligners

  • Discreet and virtually unnoticeable
  • Custom-made to fit comfortably
  • Easily removable whenever required
  • Fewer food restrictions
  • Easier to maintain oral hygiene
  • Shorter teeth straightening process

To get closer to the smile you always wanted

Visit us today!

Did you like this? Share it!

Dr. Satish Pai

Dr. Satish Pai – an Ivy League trained dentist and a faculty at Columbia University, believes that a perfect smile not only makes a person look great but feel great while boosting confidence.  As the founder of Putnam Orthodontics, he is dedicated to not only creating perfect smiles for his patients but also educating people with his engaging articles about all things related to a perfect smile and oral health. Spending time with his family always brings a smile on his face. 

0 comments on “ClearCorrect vs. Invisalign

Leave Comment