Blog

How Lingual Braces Can Provide You Beautiful Smile While Being Invisible

Are you thinking of getting orthodontics treatment for your misaligned teeth but don’t want to wear attention seeking traditional metal braces for months? Don’t worry lingual braces are a blessing.

Congenitally Missing Teeth or Hypodontia: Everything You Need to Know

Hypodontia or CMT (Congenitally Missing Teeth) is present in a list of some of the most commonly occurring developmental oral health conditions.

An All-inclusive Guide to Retainers after Braces

Wearing retainers after braces is an essential step for optimal benefits from your orthodontic treatment. If you fail to wear them consistently, your treatment might end-up being worthless

Why DIY straightening can be a Blunder

Read about the problems that DIY teeth straightening can lead to and also understand why professional teeth straightening is the only way to go.

Care After Braces – All Questions Answered by Expert Orthodontist in Carmel

Wearing retainers after braces, maintaining oral hygiene, and avoiding certain foods – find out what to expect after braces and how to ensure proper care.

Crooked Teeth: Causes, Impact, and Treatment

Our smile is a significant part of our personality, and having twisted, overlapping, or crooked teeth can immensely affect our confidence.

Buck Teeth: Here’s What You Should Know

Buck teeth or protruding teeth are more than just a dental problem. Read to know the causes, related problems, and treatments.

ClearCorrect vs. Invisalign

Only 15% of adults have well-aligned front teeth, which is a very small proportion. The main concerns with the rest 85% of the adults are : Crowding,Spacing,Overbite,Underbite, and Deepbite.

How to Straighten Teeth ?

Teeth straightening is the process of aligning and moving teeth into the right position according to a person’s bite using external force and pressure over time.

How to Fix Overbite?

An overbite is caused when your upper teeth extend beyond your lower teeth and the proportion of this protrusion is somewhere between 30-50%.

How to Fix Underbite?

An underbite is characterized by the lower jaw protruding beyond the upper jaw. This may be formed through a malformation of the jawbone.

Frequently Asked Questions About the Basics of Teeth Braces

Here are answers to a few questions you might have for the time when it’s time for your child’s first visit to the orthodontist or when the time comes for your child to get braces treatment.

4 Tips to Take Care of Your Braces

Looking after your braces properly will help in making them more effective as well as keeping them more comfortable which means that you’re a step closer to attaining that perfect smile everyday.

Malocclusion and its Treatment

Malocclusion is misalignment of teeth, which makes it difficult for people to perform basic functions like chewing or biting. It can affect one’s oral and digestive health if not treated.

Benefits of Braces Beyond Straight Teeth

Braces do so much more than just give you a better smile; they also help in improving your oral health. Braces help in re-aligning your teeth, improving their position and appearance. Get braces now so that you have healthy teeth…

Things You Should Know Before Getting Braces

Getting braces may seem like a commitment you might not want to get into but you shouldn’t worry anymore. With technological advancements…

What You Need to Know About Adult Orthodontics

There is one fact that people are not really aware of — you are never too old to get your teeth straightened. If you have crooked teeth…

Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Invisalign Treatment

If you are looking to have your crooked teeth fixed without affecting your appearance, then Invisalign would be a perfect option for you.

6 Tips to Enjoy Your Vacation with Braces

The much-needed vacation is nearing and you can’t wait to take a break from your regular routine. Unfortunately, you can’t take a break from braces care as they require constant care.

How Can Early Orthodontic Treatment Benefit Your Child?

Have you like numerous other parents wondered about the right age for your child to have his or her first orthodontic visit?

6 Must Read Tips to Select the Best Orthodontist

Looking for the best orthodontist near you? There are a few important factors to consider before you narrow down on any one.